Continental partner Nick Sanders is setting off on another adventure, but this time he’s not going abroad, he’s heading out on the road for his 2016 dealer tour!
Giving riders a chance to find out more about his life, his adventures, and to get advice from the man who’s seen it all, these inspiring events have proved very popular in the past, and 2016 looks to be no exception.
Nick has already done two packed dates this year, at CMC Motorcycles stores in Chesterfield and Cannock, and he has nine more dates left to do around the UK.
- Webbs Motorcycles, Lincoln – 8th January
- CMC Motorcycles, Newport – 12th January
- Motorcycle Mart, Kidderminster – 13th January
- Rob Speed, Grimsby – 21st January
- Len Manchester, Melton Mowbray – 22nd January
- Charles Hurst Yamaha, Belfast – 8th February
- 5-Ways Motorcycle Centre, Hull – 11th February
- Brian Gray Powerbiking, High Wycombe – 25th March
- Saltire Motorcycles, Edinburgh – 1st April
So if you’re in the area, and fancy a night of inspiring tales and bike related entertainment, contact one of the dealers above to find out more!
As the official tyre choice of Nick Sanders, our range of adventure rubber has been tested to the limits around the world on some of the toughest terrain imaginable.
View our full adventure sport tyre range here.