Our latest sporty road tyre, the ContiSportAttack 3 has once again impressed in an industry leading independent test undertaken by top magazine Motorrad.
Motorrad’s team of six experienced testers put the latest hypersport tyres from six major manufacturers to the test in a series of test scenarios, with the ContiSportAttack 3 topping the road section which covered an extensive route all the way from Germany to Spain’s Alcarras Circuit and back again.
Overall scores from Motorrad’s road test were as follows:
- Continental ContiSportAttack 3 – 93/100
- Metzeler Sportec M7 RR – 91/100
- Pirelli Diablo Rosso III – 90/100
- Dunlop SportSmart 2 Max – 90/100
- Bridgestone Battlax S21 – 89/100
- Michelin Power RS – 89/100
This year Motorrad have also subjected all six hypersport tyres to a mileage test, and we are pleased to announce that the ContiSportAttack 2 topped a further road test which took place once each tyre had covered 4,000 miles. This is further proof of the improved performance consistency our engineers have been able to deliver throughout the life of this latest tyre.
Overall scores from this portion of the test were as follows:
- Continental ContiSportAttack 3 – 90/100
- Pirelli Diablo Rosso III – 87/100
- Dunlop SportSmart 2 Max – 87/100
- Bridgestone Battlax S21 – 85/100
- Michelin Power RS – 85/100
- Metzeler Sportec M7 RR – 85/100
At the end of the test the six experienced riders were also asked to name their personal favourite from the test, with the ContiSportAttack 3 the most popular among the group with two naming it as their number one choice and a further two testers putting it inside their top two.
As the official tyre of the California Superbike School in the UK, the ContiSportAttack 3 is also a proven performer on the circuit so it’s an ideal option for fast road and occasional track day usage!
You can view the full range of sizes here.