Rated “Best On Public Roads” In Independent PS Magazine 2014 Hypersport Tyre Test of Leading Manufacturers.
- 100% Made in Germany
- Extraordinarily light and precise handling with outstanding grip and cornering stability.
- Special construction of the front and rear tyre for higher stability and feedback when braking into and accelerating out of corners
- Black Chili Compound for quick warm up, short braking distance and excellent grip on wet and dry roads.
- MultiGrip technology improves mileage through a wear resistant central area and progressively increasing grip levels towards the shoulder, with no sudden change in compound.
- Traction Skin provides an extremely safe and short tyre run-in times. This is possible due to the revolutionary micro-roughness of the tread surface, which is the result of the new tyre mould coating technology which eliminates the need for tyre-release agents
- Original equipment on the BMW S1000RR and KTM 1190 RC8
|Tyre Size||Tread Pattern||Front/Rear|
|110/70 ZR17 M/C (54W) TL||ContiSportAttack 2||F|
|120/60 ZR17 M/C (55W) TL||ContiSportAttack 2||F|
|120/70 ZR17 M/C (58W) TL||ContiSportAttack 2||F|
|150/60 ZR17 M/C (66W) TL||ContiSportAttack 2||R|
|160/60 ZR17 M/C (69W) TL||ContiSportAttack 2||R|
|180/55 ZR17 M/C (73W) TL||ContiSportAttack 2||R|
|190/50 ZR17 M/C (73W) TL||ContiSportAttack 2||R|
|190/55 ZR17 M/C (75W) TL||ContiSportAttack 2||R|
|200/55 ZR17 M/C (78W) TL||ContiSportAttack 2||R|