High-grade premium tyre with optimised grip in the wet.
Awarded a 2014 Motorrad Best Buy, And Voted “Best On Country Roads” In Their Independent Test.
Based on the highly successful ContiRoadAttack 2, the EVO offers riders even better levels of performance, in the wet thanks to:
- More sophisticated tread pattern designed with more pronounced drainage which cuts through water and enhances rider feedback
- Higher percentage silica compound
- New GT version designed specifically for heavy touring bikes
The tyre also features:
- Our tried and tested multi-grip technology which offers extended mileage and maximum grip at extreme lean angles.
- Mileage is also boosted thanks to the use of a 14.7% deeper rear tread when compared with the ContiRoadAttack 2.
- Our TractionSkin technology makes for an extremely safe and short breaking-in period by giving the surface of the tyre a micro rough skin which increases initial levels of grip.
- The patented zero degree belt technology offers excellent straight line stability at speed, perfect for meeting the combined touring bike demands of safety and comfort.
- The ContiRoadAttack 2 has been singled out many times for its outstanding handling characteristics, and these are still evident in the EVO version.
This tyre was discontinued in 2018. For a replacement please see the ContiRoadAttack 3.