Classic Endurance Radial Race Tyres:
Race Performance for the Road and Track
Developed on international race tracks and used world wide in classic endurance racing. As used by Phase One and Team Force, champions of the 2013 and 2014 European Classic Bike Series.
- Black Chili Compound for quick warm up, short braking distances and excellent grip in wet and dry conditions.
- Continuous Compound Technology improves mileage through a wear resistant central area and progressively increasing grip levels toward the shoulder, with no sudden changes in compound.
- The zero degree steel belt eliminates tyre growth for improved high speed stability.
- A lightweight racing polyester carcass for better feedback and use of the ContiRaceAttack Comp. compound for even more grip.
- Traction Skin provides an extremely safe and short tyre run-in times. This is possible due to the revolutionary micro-roughness of the tread surface, which is the result of the new tyre mould coating technology which eliminates the need for tyre-release agents.
- Innovative tread pattern adapted from the Attack family with a progressively growing slick area in the shoulder area for more control and grip.
- Download Technical Information
|Tyre Size||Tread Pattern||Front/Rear|
|100/90 R18 M/C 56V TL||ContiRoadAttack 2 CR (2.50 – 2.75 rim)||F|
|110/80 ZR18 M/C 58W TL||ContiRoadAttack 2 CR (2.50 – 3.00 rims)||F|
|130/80 R18 M/C 66V TL||ContiRoadAttack 2 CR C (3.00 – 3.75 rims)||R|
|150/65 R18 M/C 69H TL||ContiRoadAttack 2 CR (4.00 – 4.50 rims)||R|