As a long time supporter of Classic Bike Trackdays, we’re pleased to confirm that they are planning several fantastic events once again for 2019.
Sadly due to a lack of availability, there will be no Endurance Legends at Donington Park for 2019, but with so many other great days already confirmed, there’s no reason to get too disheartened!
So far, the Classic Bike Trackdays’ team have confirmed the following on their website:
- Castle Combe – 5th April 2019
- Cadwell Park – 29- 30th June 2019 (includes Classic Suzuki Trackday)
- Castle Combe – 19th – 20th July 2019 (includes VJMC Day)
- Donington Park (Unsilenced) – 22nd August 2019
- Cadwell Park – 14th – 15th September (Practical Sportsbike Weekend)
With a full range of slick and treaded race tyres, including our 18-inch ContiRoadAttack 3 CR radials, Continental tyres are a popular choice among regular attendees of these events.
The events are always well organised and well attended, and are open to any road of race classic motorcycle built before 1995.
To find out more, and to book, check out the Classic Bike Trackdays website.
Find out more about our race tyre range here.
As for the brilliant Endurance Legends, we’ve got our fingers crossed for 2020…